I have a flickr pro account. I can start a group on there that will explain the project show off pics and drive traffic back to here. Any suggestions on how to make this happen?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Never mind. I just took me a while to find it. Sorry.
Hey jtf... i put one up a little while back, but haven't spent any energy promoting it.

Since the celeb photos would not be able to be distinct from any other photos, i'm a little weary of including those at first b/c it could completely take over the group... and intimidate anyone from adding their own wdydwyd photo.

What about this:
1) i make you and admin of the current group (above)
2) you start a new one called (http://www.flickr.com/groups/wdydwyd-celebrities)
3) you make me an admin of that new group
4) we cross-promote each of the flickr groups in the description and make their focus clear
5) and we also make both the blog (for weekly best) and ning site (for collaboration) upfront for people

I think the key is delineating the various sites & groups clearly, and the instructions & language consistent. I'd love to collaborate with you on this if you're up for it.

I am traveling now until next Wednesday, so can't turn my attention to modifying the language on the first flickr group above, but can do that shortly.

Great idea btw! And, if anyone else wants to play an admin/moderating role for either of the flickr sites, just step up and say so. Collaboration can amplify all our efforts.

Share with others!

unique visitors

Project History | contact

Latest Activity

Brett Andreasen is now a member of wdydwyd?
Feb 22
Profile IconMorgan Perkins and Richard Deed joined wdydwyd?
Feb 16
Profile IconShaqueena Kemp and Louis juneau larente joined wdydwyd?
Feb 4
Tony Deifell posted photos
Feb 1
Profile IconKatie Lougee and Kaitlyn joined wdydwyd?
Feb 1
Tony Deifell posted photos
Jan 30
Juan Carlos posted a photo

When others say I can't do something that motivates me to prove them wrong.
Jan 30
Andrew James Austin posted a photo
Jan 30

© 2018   Created by Tony Deifell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

unique visitors