wdydwyd?

What to you makes a POWERFUL WDYDWYD image? Ideas?

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Think when you add text that is so TOTALLY honest and straight forward (almost shocking) is what makes a Wonderful WDYDWYD image.
Attachments:
I agree with Paula F that simply being honest will get a lot of mileage in terms of powerful WDYDWYD images.  also, being funny quirky, and sewing yourself into the picture often can give the picture some edge.  Not literally of course.
Being Honest as Heck.
Attachments:
I think emotions make a real good WDYDWYD. A simple text that states your POV, states and not questions... Facts as YOU see them? I dinnæ....
i so agree with you. if a person can stir emotions inside of you (positive or negitive) just by looking at an image then its a good piece.
So right, a text that makes you wonder and think... Like the picture of the man on the streets sleeping on his bag, behind him the text written with paint on the wall said "What choice do i have?" That one was a favorite of mine from the moment i saw it...
me too!
For me a powerful image that addresses the question of "Why" anything has to have depth of feeling or observation in order to engender the soul of the thing. In other words "Why?" asks for something of a considered and distinctly metaphysical response. For example -- with many of the earlier Three Stooges films -- Moe would go to poke Curly in the eyes with his two fingers, but Curly would hold his hand up sideways and block the shot? Then he'd go "nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...?? Thats a powerful image. It has depth of soul.

RSS

Share with others!

unique visitors

Project History | contact

Latest Activity

Mickey Fairbairn is now a member of wdydwyd?
Mar 31
Brett Andreasen is now a member of wdydwyd?
Feb 22
Profile IconMorgan Perkins and Richard Deed joined wdydwyd?
Feb 16
Profile IconShaqueena Kemp and Louis juneau larente joined wdydwyd?
Feb 4
Tony Deifell posted photos
Feb 1
Profile IconKatie Lougee and Kaitlyn joined wdydwyd?
Feb 1
Tony Deifell posted photos
Jan 30
Juan Carlos posted a photo

IMG_9788

When others say I can't do something that motivates me to prove them wrong.
Jan 30

© 2018   Created by Tony Deifell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

unique visitors