wdydwyd?

We are conquerng the outer spcae, but not our inner space, we have changed lot but not ourselves.
What is hppenng to us? Do we really feel hate or love for the world.

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think the reason we are exploring outer space instead of our internal feelings and emotions is because we are generally afraid of what we may see inside ourselves.

Iagree with Meghan that many times we are afraid, but i think more than what we of afraid of seeing we are more of making change.  Its not so much the change, or the start.  Rather, we are afraid of the process.  That is often why so many people bail in the middle of diets, projects, and stay stuck half way through.  A good friend told me that.  But once, we start to see the otherside we see the motivation, and sometimes thats all we need for a little change.

More than that though, I think we also often lack the open mind, the knowledge, and the diligence to change.  All three are critical and without them, any "change" is simply luck and will probably revert back. 

I think most people can agree on love, its just that we are afraid to take action for it. 

RSS

Share with others!

unique visitors

Project History | contact

Latest Activity

Harold C. posted photos
Apr 29
Profile Iconcbadrcdra76 cbadrcdra76 and Harold C. joined wdydwyd?
Apr 25
Georgin Bin Mohd is now a member of wdydwyd?
Mar 5
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad added 2 pages to the group Dusty Love Tribe UK
Mar 2
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad commented on Steven Marlow Aka Vlad's page Dusty Love Tribe Winter Gathering 23/02/19 in the group Dusty Love Tribe UK
Thumbnail
Mar 2
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad commented on Steven Marlow Aka Vlad's group 'Dusty Love Tribe UK'
Mar 2
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad posted a group
Thumbnail

Dusty Love Tribe UK

We are a community of Utopian dreamers who believe in bringing about positive change through human…See More
Jan 29
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad is now a member of wdydwyd?
Jan 16

© 2019   Created by Tony Deifell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

unique visitors