wdydwyd?

I recently watched DV8's production regarding the issue of homosexuality and suppression in today's society. Do you think it's fair that gays are denied basic human rights? Are you a supporter of Prop 8?

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I totally agree with both of you. It is completely unfair that because homosexuals live life a different way than the majority, that becomes enough cause to deny them basic rights. Humanity has the potential to do great things, but when things like Prop 8 gets passed, I feel like humanity, with its large leaps forward, takes really stupid steps backwards as well.
I think its a violation of basic rights.  This is a very real example of injustice that continues to simmer underneath a cover of peace and equality.  Its a very reason concern and a problem that people continue to be discriminated.  Change will never come soon enough, but i hope that our generation and those before and after ours will live one in which not only the laws are fair but so are the people.  Of course, it starts with us making the little changes that will add up to the big one.

RSS

Share with others!

unique visitors

Project History | contact

Latest Activity

Pinyin chen is now a member of wdydwyd?
Oct 25
Harold C. posted photos
Apr 29
Profile Iconcbadrcdra76 cbadrcdra76 and Harold C. joined wdydwyd?
Apr 25

© 2019   Created by Tony Deifell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

unique visitors