wdydwyd?

why do you do what you do - at your your best?

text answers okay here

tell a story, describe more than you would in a picture (and feel free to add a picture or start your own thread in this discussion)

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Because at the end of the day, I have to live with the consequences of my actions!
see pic
Attachments:
Because If I didn't the bullies would make the rules.
Because I love to hear myself talk.
Because I love to see the lightbulb go on over someone's head when they "get it."
Because I have a gift that would be wasted if not shared.
Because if I didn't, no one would remember me after I've died.
because I wan't to prove my parent's thoughts about me wrong
Because if I don't, I will never be able to escape the small town I grew up in.
At my best, I do what I do because it is what I enjoy and what I have passion for - I'm at my best in San Luis Obispo, a place I feel comfortable to express myself but also surrounded by family and grounded enough to prevent me from becoming complacent
At my best, I am simply myself.  I remember to that all other influences pulling on me are exactly that- influences.  I can rise above it be and something that I want to be.  I don't forget the influences, rather I try to take my time to weigh each, think about them carefully and see if that is aligned with who I am and the person I am working to become.  I do it because thats who I am, that is my identity and its simply me.

RSS

Share with others!

unique visitors

Project History | contact

Latest Activity

Harold C. posted photos
Apr 29
Profile Iconcbadrcdra76 cbadrcdra76 and Harold C. joined wdydwyd?
Apr 25
Georgin Bin Mohd is now a member of wdydwyd?
Mar 5
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad added 2 pages to the group Dusty Love Tribe UK
Mar 2
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad commented on Steven Marlow Aka Vlad's page Dusty Love Tribe Winter Gathering 23/02/19 in the group Dusty Love Tribe UK
Thumbnail
Mar 2
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad commented on Steven Marlow Aka Vlad's group 'Dusty Love Tribe UK'
Mar 2
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad posted a group
Thumbnail

Dusty Love Tribe UK

We are a community of Utopian dreamers who believe in bringing about positive change through human…See More
Jan 29
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad is now a member of wdydwyd?
Jan 16

© 2019   Created by Tony Deifell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

unique visitors