wdydwyd?

People often answer "wdydwyd?" from an aspirational point of view. But, we all have many motivations for why we do what we do. I'm curious to hear from courageous people who answer it from the other side - wdydwyd at your worst?

If I ask this question, I know I need to answer it too. So here's mine:

text answers are totally okay here

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

at my worst, idwid from a sense of neediness - a need for attention, love, security.

don't get me wrong, i think it is natural to need all this, but neediness pushes it a step further. acting from that place makes me be selfish, not pay attention to my girlfriends needs, not call my mom, that sort of stuff. and the feeling sucks too.
because my impulses, sometimes, get the better of me.
Because I hate her so much, I can't stand the thought of becoming her.
i so FEEL this statement!!!
Stay, Because it's the right thing to do.
Joy, is "b/c it's the right thing to do" your answer for why you do what you do at your worst? Or, at your best?
because LIFE can get in the way of DREAMS!!!

this sums me up!
because sometimes it feels good not to always do the "right thing" even when people expect it. It keeps my world wondering what will I do next?
at my worst, I am thoughtless and lackluster.  I am uninspired, unmotivated, and burnt out.  It is everything that I fight against, and my dreams to always win that fight.  I believe we can always improve, and that one powerful way to keep on marching towards our dreams.

RSS

Share with others!

unique visitors

Project History | contact

Latest Activity

Harold C. posted photos
Apr 29
Profile Iconcbadrcdra76 cbadrcdra76 and Harold C. joined wdydwyd?
Apr 25
Georgin Bin Mohd is now a member of wdydwyd?
Mar 5
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad added 2 pages to the group Dusty Love Tribe UK
Mar 2
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad commented on Steven Marlow Aka Vlad's page Dusty Love Tribe Winter Gathering 23/02/19 in the group Dusty Love Tribe UK
Thumbnail
Mar 2
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad commented on Steven Marlow Aka Vlad's group 'Dusty Love Tribe UK'
Mar 2
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad posted a group
Thumbnail

Dusty Love Tribe UK

We are a community of Utopian dreamers who believe in bringing about positive change through human…See More
Jan 29
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad is now a member of wdydwyd?
Jan 16

© 2019   Created by Tony Deifell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

unique visitors