wdydwyd?

Apparently there's already a facebook group entitled "WDYDWYD?" -- turns out has no direct affiliation with Tony at all (but did get inspiration from the wdydwyd site, which is pretty cool) -- the creator just found a sticker in a bathroom in a Newark, NJ airport that just said "wdydwyd" on it. Anyone seen any of those stickers or know where to get them? I think that'd be a rather fun thing to do, sticking them up all over the place :D -- maybe that's just me, but thoughts? Ideas?
And p.s. go check out the facebook group a little -- they have their own pictures up there, too!

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's so cool to hear about! Thanks for find this and sharing it, Kyle. Here's what the guy wrote:

Here's the story: I was flying back to school in North Carolina after Thanksgiving break in North Jersey. I'm sitting at the gate in Newark when I felt the sudden urge to use the restroom. In the bathroom, on the wall, was a tiny sticker that read: "wdydwyd?" Somehow, it didn't take me very long to figure out what that acronym stood for (probably because of the popular "wwjd?")

It took me a few days of serious deliberation to actually figure out why I do what I do. Those of you who know me well, know that I'm a pretty deep thinker, and I interpreted this question as quite the philosophical dilemma. At the time when I finally came up with my answer, I was pleased with it.

Is it possible to come up with one answer to justify every action of your life? I would probably hope not. Why am I typing this? Why are you reading this? Why do we follow the trends when we tell ourselves to stand out? Why? Why? Why?

I can't take credit for the idea:
www.wdydwyd.com

If anyone wants some of these stickers, send me a msg with your mailing address.
Started a FB Page as a hub on facebook. If you're seeing this, please go become a "fan" so it builds momentum.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/wdydwyd/8236836748

apparently, there are already like 8 local chapters that have bubbled up!

RSS

Share with others!

unique visitors

Project History | contact

Latest Activity

Harold C. posted photos
Apr 29
Profile Iconcbadrcdra76 cbadrcdra76 and Harold C. joined wdydwyd?
Apr 25
Georgin Bin Mohd is now a member of wdydwyd?
Mar 5
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad added 2 pages to the group Dusty Love Tribe UK
Mar 2
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad commented on Steven Marlow Aka Vlad's page Dusty Love Tribe Winter Gathering 23/02/19 in the group Dusty Love Tribe UK
Thumbnail
Mar 2
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad commented on Steven Marlow Aka Vlad's group 'Dusty Love Tribe UK'
Mar 2
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad posted a group
Thumbnail

Dusty Love Tribe UK

We are a community of Utopian dreamers who believe in bringing about positive change through human…See More
Jan 29
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad is now a member of wdydwyd?
Jan 16

© 2019   Created by Tony Deifell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

unique visitors