wdydwyd?

Can you see your feeling? Can you see your thoughts? I cannot see music but it twist my feeling. Today, I heard the 4th movement of Mahler's sym. no.5. My tears cannot stop. Maybe, I am too emotional. But, painting cannot make my tears out. Music only ~~ It brings my memory back.

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Like Professor Winter mentioned in class, Hearing is something that as humans we can't directly choose to turn off anatomically.  We are put together in a way where we can't stop hearing, but often we chose to tune out what we hear as white noise and we forget that when we listen there are so many beautiful notes in everyday life. 

I think different kinds of art trigger different reactions in every person. For me, sadness is an emotion that is best evoked by movies or reading, while uplifting, spirited emotions are triggered by listening to music.
I don't have the same feeling towards music probably because I am tone deaf but I wish I did. Your voice is so beautiful and I think it gives you a special connection with music, I wish I had a beautiful voice like you do.
I am the exact same way. Music twists my feelings significantly. Certain music makes me emotional and reminds me of an event in my life, sometimes even a person in my life. I love music and the fact that it can make me feel all sorts of emotions.
I agree. Sometimes when a song comes on, it automatically puts me back to a memory from the past. Often times, I use music to get through hard times, so when a song brings me back to that memory, I too feel my heart twisting.

RSS

Share with others!

unique visitors

Project History | contact

Latest Activity

Harold C. posted photos
Apr 29
Profile Iconcbadrcdra76 cbadrcdra76 and Harold C. joined wdydwyd?
Apr 25
Georgin Bin Mohd is now a member of wdydwyd?
Mar 5
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad added 2 pages to the group Dusty Love Tribe UK
Mar 2
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad commented on Steven Marlow Aka Vlad's page Dusty Love Tribe Winter Gathering 23/02/19 in the group Dusty Love Tribe UK
Thumbnail
Mar 2
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad commented on Steven Marlow Aka Vlad's group 'Dusty Love Tribe UK'
Mar 2
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad posted a group
Thumbnail

Dusty Love Tribe UK

We are a community of Utopian dreamers who believe in bringing about positive change through human…See More
Jan 29
Steven Marlow Aka Vlad is now a member of wdydwyd?
Jan 16

© 2019   Created by Tony Deifell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

unique visitors