What are plans for Burning Man 2012?

Hi everyone,

Is wdydwyd going to be back on the playa this year? I just got my ticket via STEP and am excited about going back home. I suspect there will be a lot of BM virgins and wdydwyd seems a great way to engage with them.

Darren

You need to be a member of wdydwyd? to add comments!

Join wdydwyd?

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Darren,

2011 a few of us collaborators got organized at the last minute and got wdydwyd? back to the Playa.  Mark Malitz was part of that team and a big help. an informal poll may be nice to see what participation for conversationalists and photographers is looking like this year.  I have submitted an app for Playa placement similar to last years 2011 location with a little bigger footprint. There is more to be discussed but we need to start somewhere.  There is also word that the 2010 Center camp Exhibit wall has been set aside for wdydwyd? as well and that will need a small team of  us to install. Please add any of you thoughts so we may have wdydwyd? on Playa again in 2012.

Mahalo

Derek / Yay Fuzzy

• Let me know what I can do to help the process.  I can definitely bring some stuff with me and would be happy to be involved in making WDYDWYD happen again on the playa this year.  I missed 2011, but WDYDWYD was definitely one of my 2010 highlights.  Any other collaborating artists know they are going to be there this year??

• wtg Darren glad to hear from a second person step worked we are still holding onto a thin strand of hope.  Thing is do we have the people to make it happen...a common theme this year sadly

This reply was deleted.

unique visitors