wdydwyd?

Tony Deifell's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"That's awesome... embedding it here too. Folks ARE often shy about this. That's co…"

Tony Deifell replied Jul 26, 2010 to writing students at a midwestern community college (and postcards)

4 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Tony Deifell

"I love this, Trish!!! Thanks so much for sharing how you're doing it. You know, it w…"

Tony Deifell replied Jul 26, 2010 to writing students at a midwestern community college (and postcards)

4 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Tony Deifell

"That's so cool to hear! Thanks for the update Sheryl."

Tony Deifell replied May 18, 2010 to How I Incorporated WDYDWYD in My Art Direction 2 class at Temple University (ADV Dept) FALL '09

3 May 18, 2010
Reply by Tony Deifell

"Great ideas Athena! I love it. Mary, if you end up trying any of these (or others),…"

Tony Deifell replied Feb 9, 2010 to North Topsail Elementary School

3 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Tony Deifell

"Great to see how you assigned it Sheryl, and that you're doing it again this Spring!"

Tony Deifell replied Jan 20, 2010 to How I Incorporated WDYDWYD in My Art Direction 2 class at Temple University (ADV Dept) FALL '09

3 May 18, 2010
Reply by Tony Deifell

"Sarah, wow, what a great idea to build the project to culminate toward graduation. V…"

Tony Deifell replied Mar 13, 2009 to A thoughtful beginning...

1 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Tony Deifell

"Hi Lori, you could certainly start your own Ning. It's not too hard, but did end up…"

Tony Deifell replied Mar 7, 2009 to Libraries - why do you read what you read?

4 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Tori Jensen

"Wow. This is great Mikhayla. I wish I had a teacher like you when I was in school!"

Tony Deifell replied Mar 6, 2009 to Getting your students to speak their mind through imagery

1 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Tony Deifell

"Great to have your infectious energy here, Roi! I agree with your thought about the…"

Tony Deifell replied Apr 14, 2008 to Drawing & Painting Class Project - NY-USA

1 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Tony Deifell

". Tony Deifell wrote: well, two ideas for ya 1... whatever profession you're in, i…"

Tony Deifell replied Mar 24, 2008 to FIDM- San Francisco

2 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Jane Mauchly

RSS

Share with others!

unique visitors

Project History | contact

Latest Activity

Harold C. posted photos
Apr 29
Profile Iconcbadrcdra76 cbadrcdra76 and Harold C. joined wdydwyd?
Apr 25

© 2019   Created by Tony Deifell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

unique visitors