wdydwyd?

do any of them motivate you?
for me yes

Views: 48

Replies to This Discussion

None of them do at this moment. A lot of them appear to be superficial and materialistic. Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Jude Law.. is this really what the culture in our generation comes down to?
Sports celebrities motivate me the most. I really enjoy seeing what they can do, and gaining inspiration from their actions, and pushing myself harder, so that i can become more like them.
Yes, celebrities motivate me because I notice when they help people, which motivates me to do the same.
Celebrities from poor backgrounds motivate me. My family is neither poor nor rich, but I was blessed to have a chance to receive good education. Some of very successful celebrities did not have this opportunity, yet they still managed to be one of the best in their fields. It makes me shameful to know that even with this opportunity given, I am not trying my best.
Some celebrities take advantage of the fact that millions of eyes are on them. They will do inspirational things in order to influence all of the people who pay attention to their lives. The celebrities that use their fame as a means to broadcast their good intentions are the ones that inspire me. It tells me that no matter where you are in life, socio-economically speaking, we can all help to make this world a better place.
OH yes look at the magazine and look at the mirror then SHOpping : ) haha

RSS

Share with others!

unique visitors

Project History | contact

Latest Activity

Harold C. posted photos
Apr 29
Profile Iconcbadrcdra76 cbadrcdra76 and Harold C. joined wdydwyd?
Apr 25

© 2019   Created by Tony Deifell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

unique visitors