Who do you view as the greatest influence in your life?

I believe that my mother has been the greatest influence in my life. She is the parent that i have spent the most time with and she has taught me many of the values that i hold today. She's given me my hard work ethic and my desire to succeed, both of which have profound impacts on the way that I live my life.

You need to be a member of wdydwyd? to add comments!

Join wdydwyd?

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think MYSELF is the most impated one. Life is full of choices and I made all those choices
  • I also think taylor swift is a huge influence because she inspires me through her good naturedness and beauty. She is my dream girl and I wanna make myself as good of a person as i can so i can one day fall in love with her
  • It's hard for me to pick just one person, but I would say my family, extended family even, are responsible for the greatest deal of inspiration in my live. Being with all my cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents inspires me to lead a caring, loving, and successful life.
  • I would have to agree. My mother is the single greatest influence of my life. She was the one who taught me so many of the lessons that I learned while young, and those lessons are what made me who i am today. Her inspiration and kindness inspires me
  • The greatest influence in my life can't be just a person, instead it is love. Love influences me to make healthy choices in life. Love influences me to be a greater self and understand that life is full of imminent possibilities, it allows me to take the path I want to take. Love is my decision-maker. I want love, which is why love influences me.
This reply was deleted.

unique visitors