wdydwyd?

Ever since I was a child my mother encouraged me to pursue a career in the medical field. I was never really passionate about a particular field of study, however it seems as if my parents motivation has made me much more passionate about becoming a doctor. I work for myself, but I work equally as hard to accomplish the goals my parents have set forth for me. It is my passion to become a doctor, however as a son it is my duty to fulfill my parents wishes.

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

I work hard for myself. I want to be successful and respected, and the only way to do so is to work hard and give everything you got.

Perhaps I work hard to gain other people's approval aka social status, but ultimately I want to feel useful and be productive with my life and time here.
I do it for the girls. teehee
Mostly so i won't let myself down
I work hard because I know I'll regret it if I don't.
I work hard for myself and for those who have helped me through. I want to be a useful person. I want to give back to a community--someone in the health field. I want to become more of an independent person rather than a dependent person--financially. I don't want to be looked down on. I want my future family to be stable and secure. I also don't want to disappoint my parents. I don't want to make them worry. But I want to care for them while they age.
Everything is for myself. Not only because my parents or other greate books, people said so, but i know if i don't do the best at any moment, I will blame on myself someday.
Who do I work so hard for? I wish I could outright say that I work so hard just for myself, but I cannot. Although I try my best to do what pleases me, I always seem to have my parents in mind. I have my parents in mind, not because they have told me or pressured me to be someone I am not, but because of the sacrifices they have made throughout their lifetime to provide me with what I have today.
I work hard for my family. Seeing my mom suffer so hard trying to make my life so much better, I want to see her see me succeed and do whatever I want in life. I also work hard for myself because I want the best future that I can build for myself. :)
I work hard because I want to succeed in life. I want to be able to support my family and my parents in the future. I feel I need to pay my parents back for everything they've done and will do for me.
I work for a variety of people. Of course, i always have myself in mind, but i also work hard to please those around me. I do not like to disappoint people, and i try to do the best that i can, so that not only my parents, but also my friends and peers can be proud of me, and my accomplishments.
I work hard for myself. I believe I do what I do to satisfy what I want to do in life. I take action to do what I want to do.
seriously though, i do it for myself and my family. I want to lead a great life, and i am working in that direction. I try and stay out of trouble and work hard also to keep my parents free from worry. Im their first child so they were really worried about me when i left for college, and i dont want them to

RSS

Share with others!

unique visitors

Project History | contact

Latest Activity

Pinyin chen is now a member of wdydwyd?
Oct 25
Harold C. posted photos
Apr 29
Profile Iconcbadrcdra76 cbadrcdra76 and Harold C. joined wdydwyd?
Apr 25

© 2019   Created by Tony Deifell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

unique visitors