good habits/ bad habits

three things that serve me well: playing piano, choosing projects that are too ambitious, leaving extra margin before deadlines. three things that hinder me: succumbing to self-loathing/self-criticism; second-guessing everything; dislike of any sort of regular physical activity/exercise

You need to be a member of wdydwyd? to add comments!

Join wdydwyd?

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Three things that sere me well: being respectful; organized; hard working
    Three thinfs that hinder me: being scared to fail; caring what others think about me, and being 5'4''
  • three things that serve me well: being organized, exercise, and finding things that interest me
    three things that hinder me: worrying about things i cant change, procrastinating, being self critical.
  • 3 things that serve me well: drive to always be better, creative imagination, and my humor
    3 things that hinder me are my: shyness, procrastination, and use of bad words
  • Three things that serve me well: my radiation of positive energy, my confidence, my ability to think outside the box. Three things that hinder me: procrastination, my idealism, and being too trusting of others
  • 3 things that serve me well: my loyalty to the people I love, ability to see my flaws, desire for self improvement
    3 things that hinder me: my many insecurities, being over analytical, my selfishness(which to me is synonymous to laziness)
  • Three things that serve me well are my humor, perseverance, and tolerance.
    Three things that hinder me are definitely procrastination, laziness, self-criticism.
  • three things that serve me well: listening to any music that calms me from what mood i am in, working or getting help with someone, sitting down by myself and ensuring i get my work done with no distractions at all
    three things that hinder me: PROCRASTINATION, being too nice or too easy on people or things, over-analyzing every little thing
  • serve me well - humor, ability to talk to anyone, ability to bullshit
    hinder - disorganization, hoping things will work out for the best, desire
  • three things that serve me well: seeing "why" and understanding instead of just judging, never accepting no, being humble

three things that hinder me: never accepting no, overestimating how much i can handle, being too hard on myself

-Lidia Liang
  • three things that serve me well: leadership positions, being around little children, tutoring others
    three things that hinder me: procrastinating, opening up to people, dealing with people that irritate me
This reply was deleted.

unique visitors