Replies

• I stress too much for any kind of tests. It's annoying cause it gives me white hairs (literally)! And to top it off, I have the flu. Being sick doesn't help AT ALL!
  • midterms are definately something im worrying over. I have so much work and I have to write a paper by thursday. I find it so crazy how we are only here 4 weeks and we are having midterms. that was fast!
  • Midterms are a bit overwhelming. It is stressful having to deal with big tests after only a month of being at UCLA. But, I'm studying everyday and trying to be productive.
  • I am feeling somewhat stressed. My midterms are on Tues, Wed, and Thurs so I'm studying for my classes in order of the test dates. Hopefully I have enough time to study, but good luck to everyone on their midterms!
  • Athletes have a mandatory tutor every week for all of our classes sooo thats helping mee...
  • Surprisingly, I'm not that stressed out at the moment. All my classes have midterms apart from each other, so it's not piling up. Finals are going to be different case though. I'm scared for those, haha.
This reply was deleted.

unique visitors