wdydwyd?

Wanted to know which live performances people have chosen to go to and if there was any particular reason for choosing them

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

I chose the performances because they seemed interesting to me. I felt the need to expand outside of my comfort zone.
I agree...I think all of the performances I chose were out of my comfort zone haha but so far, they haven't been horirble
I read the descriptions on the webpage and picked interesting ones that fit in my schedule. So far it's been a win.
I chose to see Medea because it was unlike the plays I usually see. I frequently see musicals and upbeat plays, but Medea is a Greek tragedy that is overly dramatic and intense. Also, I chose to see Ralph Stanley plus Cherryholmes because they did the music for O Brother Where Art Thou and I love that soundtrack! I'm going to see the Belgian teenager play seems like a passionate production by young people who want to express themselves freely. It appeals to me as a teenager trying to figure out my identity. I don't know what I am going to see for my fourth live performance. Does anyone have any suggestions?
The Getty is a great place you can check out?
I decided to go to Madea, the Belgium teenagers one, and the Irish black comedy. I chose Madea because Professor Winter talked it up so much and I wanted to see what it was about. I decided to see the Belgium teenagers because I thought it would be interesting to hear what they had to say. I picked the Irish black comedy because I'm 100% Irish and thought it would be interesting to connect more with my heritage.
I just went to Hofesh Schechter. If anyone goes to see it, brace yourselves and try to keep an open mind. It's unlike anything you've ever experienced before.
Medea was actually pretty good. At first I thought it was a little weird but it was a rather powerful play. No wonder Dr. Winter recommended it so much
I'm going to DV8, Warszawa, and Ralph Stanley. I choose them cus their descriptions, especially DV8, are really interesting to me. And of course they fit my schedule perfectly.
I just went to Hofesh last night....the first half wasn't too bad...but the second part?! "contemporary" =]
is anyone going to Bela Fleck, Hussain, and Meyer on thursday?
Yep! Really looking forward to it. My parents have seen Hussain perform and said he's brilliant
That's encouraging! I've heard good reviews.....

RSS

Share with others!

unique visitors

Project History | contact

Latest Activity

Harold C. posted photos
Apr 29
Profile Iconcbadrcdra76 cbadrcdra76 and Harold C. joined wdydwyd?
Apr 25

© 2019   Created by Tony Deifell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

unique visitors