Replies

• I believe that each picture is beautiful and captures an amazing image.  I am always fascinated how a single lens of a camera can capture a split moment in the blink of an eye.  The light bulb pear picture makes me feel that art is an innovation and it will never cease to exist as long as humans still maintain a creative mind.
  • the pear looks so creative, I tried some similar work when I was young with apple.
  • The photo of the road fabric is very interesting. Seeing all of the detail it took to go into this is amazing. I really like this photo!
  • Is it just me who wondered how to make these photos?

• 2nd photo is very interesting.

May be it has some photoshop effect.

• Oh wow it definitely does remind me of the Christo art. I wonder what the exact meaning behind the first one is. Sometimes I wonder if the artists actually had a deeper meaning or just thought something looked cool.
  • It took me a good 2 seconds to realize the light bulbs were actually pears. The road/fabric one is amazing. I always get so impressed by how creative humans can be. For example the stop motion videos. I think the first person who ever came up with the idea was so amazing. Once again, the pictures you posted are very impressive.
  • Although we learned in the class that art is something we can be affected by, i think we can still define art is many different ways. For example, do you guys feel something or affected in anyway by the first piece? To me, It looks interesting, but that's it. What is art then?
  • very cool.

the second one is a trip

• Absolutely. Possible desktop candidate.
This reply was deleted.

unique visitors