ALERT about Enterprise

If anyone made reservations for a vehicle through Enterprise Car Rental beware! THIS WEEK they changed their policy to not allow vehicles to go to BM. Previously the rule was that it was OK with a $1000 deposit. I was always honest with them about where I was going. I called to make a change to my reservation and got this bad news yesterday. Otherwise I would have arrived to pick up the truck Tuesday and been told too bad! I was able to scramble and borrow a friend's vehicle (bless you Mike!) Enterprise = Evil bastards.

You need to be a member of wdydwyd? to add comments!

Join wdydwyd?

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Allen...
    Would you be able to contact my friend Jeff, Jeff L Jones or 831-334-0699.
    He's freaking out about his rental... i just told him about it yesterday. and He can't seem to find any info about this policy to not take the car to BM. He called the 1-800 #, no one new about it. He cant find the info on the website either. He's not sure now if he can or can't take the rental car from Enterprise to BM. He lives in Santa Cruz.
    Thank you so much. Much apprecitated.
    • Hi Elsie
      I spoke to Jeff. He knows the whole story now. It's possible that the office in San Jose (where he made his rental) doesn't know about this very new policy. I wasn't sure what to advise him to do, but at least he has all the details now. Hope everything works out for him.
      Allen
This reply was deleted.

unique visitors