Replies

• OH yes look at the magazine and look at the mirror then SHOpping : ) haha
  • Some celebrities take advantage of the fact that millions of eyes are on them. They will do inspirational things in order to influence all of the people who pay attention to their lives. The celebrities that use their fame as a means to broadcast their good intentions are the ones that inspire me. It tells me that no matter where you are in life, socio-economically speaking, we can all help to make this world a better place.
  • Celebrities from poor backgrounds motivate me. My family is neither poor nor rich, but I was blessed to have a chance to receive good education. Some of very successful celebrities did not have this opportunity, yet they still managed to be one of the best in their fields. It makes me shameful to know that even with this opportunity given, I am not trying my best.
  • Yes, celebrities motivate me because I notice when they help people, which motivates me to do the same.
  • Sports celebrities motivate me the most. I really enjoy seeing what they can do, and gaining inspiration from their actions, and pushing myself harder, so that i can become more like them.
  • None of them do at this moment. A lot of them appear to be superficial and materialistic. Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Jude Law.. is this really what the culture in our generation comes down to?
  • they dont really motivate me... it just interests me to see what they do. honestly, theyre just like regular people.
  • Yes, Kobe Bryant motivates me. Honestly, he is the hardest working man I've ever seen. He gets up at 5:30 everyday to work out and train to be a better basketball player. He is doing this even though he is already the best player in the NBA. I want to be as passionate about my job in the future as him.
  • they inspire me so i stuff so one day i might meet them! or be one! haha
  • Nopee, I don't look up to any celebrities so they don't motivate me. But it does interest me to see celebrities doing volunteer work and such, but sometimes I wonder if it's really them wanting to help out the community, or if it's just a thing that you do to make yourself look presentable in our society.
This reply was deleted.

unique visitors