Replies

• too many things are going on on each one's life. no time to take care of all around
  • Thanks for all the responses. Personally, I think there are many valid reasons. The ways were are raised and influenced our parents is crucial to this. Also, the media is a big contributor to some ignorance in society. Sometimes, radical religious views can prevent some from accepting others. There are many components.
  • I think it is a matter of your point of view. Some might think this society is still livable.
    though I partly agree with you. Selfish and individualism are maybe the answer. Since the society is getting complicated, people only care themselves to survive.
  • I think its selfishness. It is human nature to be selfish to some extent but many people have alot more of it than others. This causes us to be jealous which then results to us being angry, and when people get angry they conjure up hate inside of them. I also believe that some people are just bitter because of certain life events that affected their personalities. Everyone one once in their lives forget what is most important such as family, friends, and life itself, and sometimes some of those people dont ever remember that is why there is such ignorance in our society.
  • I think it's just the way we are raised. We all think our culture and ways are the best. I think it is just innate in humans, which is sad. It's hard to accept other cultures when we like ours so much.
  • I think it's the fear that we have all created through our differences that comes back at us. Human beings probably created prejudice in order to be the "superior one" or being prideful--the biggest sin ever~
  • Inferiority and superiority theory
    Alot of people just like to be better than others
    i.e Racial discrimination, appearance: I'm skinny I'm better than you, etc
  • For the most part, I think that close-mindedness is what separates groups of people from one another and ultimately keeps our society from becoming more accepting of others.
  • yea its the way youre brought up and the friends that you make and the way they are brought up.. so ig uess its society and the view of most people..
  • I think what holds us back in society could be the stereotypes that exist in society today. I know many people who did not go to college because they thought it was something he/she could not do. When someone chooses to live within those stereotypes they can never live their life the way they want to.
This reply was deleted.

unique visitors