WYDWYD

What if we do things simply do do them? u have no deeper mean then to live and live right? how can i try and make that deep? I dont even know y i live like that....i see meaning in life, things make me happy and when i try to put a deeper meaning to it, it sounds sad and animalistic or conformist, and thats not how i want to view life. It all makes you; how you were before, and what you are now. It all makes you wonderful

You need to be a member of wdydwyd? to add comments!

Join wdydwyd?

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• sometimes, it is hard to answer why we do things, we just do them because it feels right, from instinct. there are choices that we make but dont think about. our reasoning for these choices occurs long before we face them. they come from how we were brought up and our values that have developed since we were little kids.
  • There doesn't need to be a "deeper" meaning in the sense that it inspires intense emotion. Just the fact that doing it makes you happy is reason enough to justify what you do. "Because it makes me smile" or "Because it feels right" are admirable reasons.
  • funny you should mention this...i feel the same way! I dont know how to put a "deeper""meaning to it either...well at least you know your not alone
This reply was deleted.

unique visitors