As I sat and filled my thoughts with calm and peaceful thinking last night, I couldn't help but think: Should we have a 10 Step program for relationship burnout?
Since I had not found any, I came up with my own.
1. FORGIVE YOURSELF--It wasn't your fault the other person wouldn't commit or give you what you need
2. CRYING IS GOOD--Feeling emotional from your pain and sorrow is better than getting angry and
3. ISSUES--You can rise above all the other person's baggage, flaws and imperfections
4. RE-ROUTE--Take different streets, avenues, roads; avoid all those places you used to go (even around
5. DELETE BUTTON--Once and for all, delete all emails, msn contacts, any photos(stickynotes? reminders
6. SELF LOVE--The next time you freely feel yourself loving, BLOCK IT OUT, Don't give if you don't receive
7. WRITE--Exclaim your feelings on paper, notepad, blog, reach out to others who understand and
8. DON'T GIVE IN--When faced with this love again, avoid it. Remind yourself of the pain and hurt, say it
9. BUILDING--You can build your happy future, people who are stuck in the past cannot fulfill your spirit
10. LIVE IN YOUR MOMENT-Never let someone else tell you how to feel, or act, generate visuals, see
yourself happy, being loved, for all the right reasons