Replies

• Thanks for the explanation. I'll research modifying the Flickr thing. Also, I can't figure out how to enter some dialogue text on the photo upload page... will keep looking. I really like your suggestions and appreciate your feedback a great deal!
  • Jonathan, first of all THANK YOU for joining wdydwyd with such enthusiasm and energy! Wow. cool.

I saw the 20 or so pictures that you uploaded. (Each image comes in for approval before it's posted.) I apologize, but I don't see the connection between them and "why do you do what you do?"

This interface is a big experiment (and this is the first day putting it out there for use), so it might all just be very unclear to the user. Apologies. But, I'm curious to hear your take on it... what you did you expect to see or do when you came to this site?

I'm eager to learn.
    • Jonathan, this all makes sense. I like the way you think. One thing you mentioned... is there a Flickr feed that is automatically uploading all the pictures from your flickr library? I am not sure how to turn this off (but will look for it). So, it seems that you have a lot of pics waiting for approval, but they are just automatically coming?

Thanks!
This reply was deleted.

unique visitors