locating albums

Coming from a mediocre-tech-savvy person, it's been a little hard to find albums, because once more get up it'll be really hard to find a specific one simply by scrolling through, and the search bar doesn't turn up albums, only pictures that have the word/phrase as a tag or title. I don't know of the solution is to organize the albums alphabetically, or chronologically; to allow more specifications on the search feature ("person," "album," "tag," etc.); to allow people to tag albums as their favorites and then have a "favorite albums" section as well as a "favorite pictures".... Again, not sure how you'd want to deal with that, but there are some ideas. :)

You need to be a member of wdydwyd? to add comments!

Join wdydwyd?

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just noticed that in All Albums, you can sort by Alphabetical, Most Views and Most Recent.

Also, you know you can create a My Album yourself and put your favorite photos or the photos of your friends from your class in it. Then, that album will have it's own slideshow with embedded code that you can put into facebook, myspace or where ever you want.
  • Good point Kyle. I'm going to fiddle around with this some. When Ning fixes it so that more than 50 images can be in one album, then that will help some (there are 5 UCLA albums now). I'll put in the search albums and favorite albums as feature requests to Ning (good ideas).

FYI... when I connect wdydwyd.ning.com to the main wdydwyd.com page, then I'll feature a handful each week on the main site.
This reply was deleted.

unique visitors