BM 2009 - volunteers needed to set up exhibit

We'll need volunteers to help set up the exhibit this year (especially since we have to put up our own walls for it!). We'll need folks Sunday (if you already have early admit passes) and Monday. Just post below if you're interested. I'll add to this later the specific times. Also, if anyone is in SF next week W 8/26 to F 8/28, we might could use a hand creating the exhibit boards for the newest pictures. Post here, and I'll let you know deets. (we'll be doing it in Sausalito, where we live)

You need to be a member of wdydwyd? to add comments!

Join wdydwyd?

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Tony,

If I am not building our stage on Sunday, I'll head over and help you. Monday I have already volunteered at the airport.

Luv,
    Angel
    Zenbobway - Extinct & 3:00
    Serving killer Sangria since 2007
  • I'll be arriving on Saturday, and would be happy to help out on Sunday or Monday (or both). Just let me know when and where.

Krissy
  • I will try to make it down Monday morningish to lend a hand, It will all depend on how our build goes over the weekend.
    • Cool! Check back here for more details (I'll put it up top of post)... but it will likely be late morningish... around 11am (total guess). We'll see how much we get done on Sunday (a lot will depend on how many volunteers we can muster before the gates officially open. Thanks!
  • Hi Tony, I won't be arriving until late Monday afternoon but if you still need help Tuesday I am more than willing to help!
    • Great! I think we may be done setting up by Tues (but you never know). You know, we could use help on Tues, Wed & Thurs making sure someone is at the exhibit at 2pm to meet up with artists who want to collaborate. I'll try to be there, but last year I got delayed one or two of the days and may have missed people.

Just added this up to: <<Also, if anyone is in SF next week W 8/26 to F 8/28, we might could use a hand creating the exhibit boards for the newest pictures. Post here, and I'll let you know deets. (we'll be doing it in Sausalito, where we live)>>
This reply was deleted.

unique visitors